Contribution change forms

If you would like to change the amount you pay into your pension, you can do so by filling out a contribution change form and passing it to your Payroll Department or to your store manager if you work for Primark. 

Please note that there are three variants of the form, please select the appropriate option for you:

* Retail refers to Fortnum and Mason employees who joined the Scheme after 28 November 2014 and all Primark employees.

Back to top