The DB section of the Scheme is a Defined Benefit pension. This means you and the Company contribute to your pension but the Company will ensure you are paid a certain level of income when you retire.
This area of the website provides an overview of:
- How contributions to, and benefits from, the Scheme are calculated;
- Limits to tax efficient savings;
- The Trustees that run the Scheme (and the Trustee Board's advisers);
- The impact of 'Opting out'; and
- The impact of Divorce on Scheme benefits.