Transferring your pension

As an alternative to a deferred pension or retiring and taking a pension from the Scheme, you can transfer the cash equivalent value of your deferred pension to another approved pension arrangement. This could be a personal pension or a pension with a new employer.

If you are considering transferring the value of your ABF pension to another pension arrangement, please contact us. You will be sent a quotation, together with forms that need to be completed and returned before the transfer value can be paid out.

Please click here to find out more about transferring your benefits from the Scheme and how to avoid Pension Scams.