Change of details

Once you are in receipt of your pension, we will issue your annual Pension Increase and P60 document in the post to your home address. We also issue correspondence about the Scheme from time to time. It is very important that you keep us updated if you move house. If you do move and forget to tell us, we will suspend your pension when correspondence is returned whilst we attempt to contact you. 

You can update your personal details, including your bank details, through your online account once you are logged in. To log in click here. If you have not registered to access your online account by providing your email address and creating a password and memorable passphrase, please contact us for details of how to register. 

Alternatively, you can contact us and they will take you through some security questions before taking your new details over the phone. 

If you prefer to write in with your new details, we will need your signature on the correspondence. Please make sure that you quote your member number or date of birth so we can locate your record.

To update your bank details in writing, you can download the Change of Bank Account Details form from the Information section and return it to Group Pensions to advise us of the changes required. Please note we process the payroll approximately ten days before the payment date; any changes received after we have begun processing the payroll will not be included until the following month’s payroll.